Meeting with your matchmaker can be a scary and nerve-wracking thing to do. We have met thousands of singles since 1986 so this we fully understand. That’s why we’ve put together a guide for you to consider for your complimentary Vital Partners consultation with one of our love experts.
WHAT IS A VITAL PARTNERS CONSULTATION?
Vital Partners is an introduction service and powered by dedicated matchmakers matching genuinely, unattached, single, like-minded people. We get to know each and every one of our clients, therefore, we know they are real, genuine and looking for a long lasting relationship with their significant other. In doing this, we start by getting to know our clients through our consultation process. A consultation requires interested clients to come to our office and meeting our professional matchmakers in person. Each consultation takes approximately 50 minutes to an hour and is the perfect chance for you to get to know how we work and for us to meet you as well as learn about what you want in your ideal partner.
IMPORTANCE OF VITAL PARTNERS CONSULTATION
We pride ourselves as the best at what we do because we truly care about our client’s needs and desires. By getting to know you, we’re able to successfully match you with someone who best fits you. What differentiates us from online dating is that we know for certain that our clients are real and have made a conscious decision to work on their love life. Without the Vital Partners consultation process, you could be going on a blind date with someone who may not be in the same situation as you. Too often the online dating sites attract people who are dishonest of who they are and may – only want short term relationships, like a fling or a one night stand.
HOW TO PREPARE
Despite the nerves, there are some things you need to do in order to prepare for your consultation. Before you head into your appointment, keep in mind the following:
- Appearance wise – dress nicely and comfortably
- Positive traits about yourself
- Qualities in a partner that you’d love
- Bring a form of identification like a driver’s license
When you meet with your matchmaker, they’ll ask you questions about yourself and being prepared and confident help. When it comes to the introduction process, your matchmaker becomes your voice. They will be describing you and recommend you to your potential partner so making a good impression is ideal.
- Dress appropriately and look presentable. Your matchmaker is not there to judge you but looking presentable gives them an idea of how to describe you to your potential partner and in any circumstance, it’s always good to give a good first impression physically. Come prepared, put your best foot forward 🙂 We know that nerves may get in the way but don’t worry your matchmaker knows this is normal. When you come prepared your matchmaker can get clear on what you want in your ideal partner. Your matchmaker’s job is to make you feel as comfortable as possible so that you both get the most out of your meeting.
- Don’t be afraid to show vulnerability. Exposing yourself emotionally is not a bad thing. Great relationships are created when people are open and honest enough of how they feel. The best way to communicate with someone is sharing parts of you. At Vital, understanding your needs and desires will help your matchmaker on how to best guide you to your journey to love.
- Vital Partners is 100% non-judgmental and the matchmakers are passionate and dedicated about finding the right person for you. If you are willing, we’d love to assist you too. Make the most of our services and book your complimentary Vital Partners consultation today.