With restaurants, bars and theatre/cinemas closed down or restricted to limited numbers, it’s difficult to do date night. We thought we’d come up with a list of ideas that you can do from home, in isolation! If you’re self-isolating with your loved one, that’s great but if not, these ideas can be done via a video call!
- Movie marathon: there simply is nothing better than a good movie marathon. Pop some popcorn and get yourself ready for a Harry Potter marathon or James Bond! Here is a list of the best movie marathons you have to watch.
- Breakfast in bed: prepare a romantic breakfast in bed for you and your partner to enjoy in bed – don’t make this a habit! It’ll be super hard to break once you return back to normal life!
- Backyard picnic: a lot of homes these days barely have a backyard so if you do, make the most of it! Pull out a cute rug or throw on the floor and make some sandwiches. Enjoy the sun (soak up that much needed Vitamin D) with your loved one.
- Cooking competition: it’s the best time to learn how to bake or cook. Challenge your loved one to a cook off and then enjoy it together afterwards with a romantic dinner
- Game night: there are so many board games to play during self-isolation. Create a little fun competition between you and your loved ones to get your eyes off your phones
- Complete a puzzle: puzzles are super trending right now since they are both relaxing and challenging. Complete a puzzle at home and it can be used as artwork for your home as well!
- At home spa: what a wonderful way to pass the time. A nice, relaxing face mask or massage is a great way to pamper yourself and your loved ones
- At home scavenger hunt: if you have children in the house, you can create a fun and challenging scavenger hunt. Let loose and let go of any stress during this time
- Karaoke night: bring out your hopes and dreams of becoming a musician and belch it out on karaoke night!